Международная премия Константинуса (Constantinus International Award) демонстрирует превосходство в области консалтинга.
Основной целью создания этих премий является продвижение консалтингового сектора в целом, а также отдельных выдающихся консалтинговых проектов не только на национальном, но и в глобальном масштабе.
Международная премия Константинуса также должна служить платформой для международного сотрудничества в этой области. Для номинантов эта награда станет важным инструментом для укрепления отношений между клиентом и консультантом посредством празднования успешных совместных усилий в дополнение к международному признанию их проектов.
Церемония награждения запланирована в октябре 2018 года на Международной конференции в Милане, Италия.
В период с 17 января по 15 июля 2018 года кандидаты могут подавать заявки онлайн www.constantinus-international.com.
CMC-Global (ICMCI) would like to announce the Constantinus International Award 2018 Kick-off for nominations! As after a successful Constantinus International Award 2017, it’s now time to prepare for the award in 2018.
Background & Supplementary Documents. In 2017, the award was bestowed during the ICMCI Congress in Astana, Kazakhstan. For further information on the submitted projects as well as the winners, please click here. A photo gallery as well as a report on the award ceremony may be found here.
In 2018, CMC-Global is dedicated to raise the number of participating countries and the number of submitted projects. Many talks took place with many of the IMCs and we trust you will do your utmost to support our initiative, and hope to welcome projects from your country to the next Constantinus International Award and related ceremony.
We would like to invite your Institute to submit outstanding consulting projects from your members to the Constantinus International Award. Attached please find the concept of this award. We are happy to send you a document named Checklist process for the procedures concerning the award to help to understand the framework of this project for basic information. Additionally, you may find some Information for the jury as well as the FAQs. These documents should be helpful for you in order to get an impression on what the nominated projects should/could look like and how they will be judged.
The Process. In order to facilitate the decision making process, we would like to summarize the most important aspects of the award:
- The first step in order to get the award started would be a binding commitment from your Institutebetween January 1 and July 1 2018 via email to email@example.com with a cc to firstname.lastname@example.org, which is accompanied by accepting a charge of € 1.000,00 excl. VAT to cover the costs for the adaptation of the application tool and the jury tool, the maintenance of the website as well as a small marketing initiative. Invoice will be sent by the Constninus Award office directly to the participating IMC.
- Subsequently, all participating Institutes have the opportunity to name 3 national nominations.
- From January17 to July 15, 2018 the nominees can submit their applications online. They will be provided with individual login credentials by Constantinus Club after registering onconstantinus-international.com. The language for application will be English.
- Each participating Institute has to name two jury members. The members of the jury will also be able to do their evaluation online via a registration with individual login credentials. The time period to name these jury members until June 22, 2018. The jury will evaluate the projects from July20 to August 26, 2018.
- Finally the award ceremonywill take place in October 2018 at the CMC-Global (ICMCI) International Conference in Milano, Italy. Attending nominees will have to be registered by their participating IMC to attend the award ceremony through the online registration conference website that will be announced during April.
We hope with this short summary, we have outlined the main aspects of the Constantinus International Award and we are looking forward to your responses. For any further information please don’t hesitate to contact Carina Froehlich, Constantinus Club (email@example.com) or Reema Nasser, ICMCI (firstname.lastname@example.org).